Closed Dive Rite RX10 LED can light, complete kit

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GUEdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Selling my Dive Rite RX10 LED can light. It is in good condition, shines bright, and includes both the metal Goodman style handle and the soft strap hand wrap. I did a run time test on it, and it stayed on for a little over five and a half hours. One of the screws on the side of the Goodman handle doesn't quite tighten down 100%, but that can probably be remedied with some lock-tite, plumber's tape, or other thread lock substance. Also included is a neoprene LED head cover, the charger, and hard carrying case. This has been a great all-around light for me (cave, night, etc.), but I am not doing much diving now, so it needs to go to a new home.

Price is $295 which includes PayPal fees and shipping in the continental US. Shipping will be with tracking, insurance, and signature required.

PM me to set up the purchase.

DRrx108x8-1.jpg

DRrx108x8-2.jpg

DRrx108x8-3.jpg

DRrx108x8-4.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom