Dive Rite Super Wings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

carlcz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
The Super Wing incorporates twobladders to provide back-up inflation. It is designed for cold-water technicaldivers who need exceptional lift to counterbalance the negative buoyancyeffects of thick wetsuits at depth along with their heavy gear and in order tofloat high above water in heavy, rough seas. The Super Wing is also ideal forany diver who carries multiple heavyweight tanks. The Super Wing employs aGusset Control System (GCS) cord woven through tabs on the front face of thewing. The GCS cord helps the Super Wing maintain a small profile for diverstraversing in tight passages and the helps compression when dumping air. TheSuper Wing provides up to 90 pounds/41 kgs of lift and can accommodate two 120ft3/19 L back mounted cylinders and two 80 ft3 /11 L stage bottles. Tough,ballistic nylon outer bag protects the wing from tears and abrasion. Primaryinflation hose has choice of 16-inch rapid exhaust (pull dump).. Made in theU.S.A.
Please note: the Super Wing isdesigned for use heavyweight double tanks and is not for use with single tanks
Figure shipped to you (CONUS) $200.
I used it for 5 dives (tri-mix certification) at 40 fathoms, not since.
I am getting too old and tired for doubles diving and am going to be changing over to a CCR.

ADDITIONALLY:
I am in the process of assembling (for sale) a good deal of OC stuff.
Will be getting a list and pics together over the next two weeks.
If you have a need for something, and are in a rush, PM me for pics and price.

wings 1.jpgwings 2.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom