Dive Rite Transpac system

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

andercb1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Up for sale is my Dive Rite Transpac with rec wing. The BC is in very good condition and has been meticulously cared for. There are only about 15 dives on the system and most of those are freshwater. It also has the 32lb integrated weight system and crotch strap (never installed). The Transpac is a large. I am 6' tall and 185 lbs. I will consider all reasonable offers. pm me.

-Alex

Attachments

• IMG_0230.jpg
    IMG_0230.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_0233.jpg
    IMG_0233.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_0232.jpg
    IMG_0232.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 185
Still available. Paid close to $800 under a year ago. Yours for $550. Will ship for free.

No offense, but if you do your research, you will see that a new TransPac with Rec wing etc can be purchased for $499. I already have one of my own, but I figured that if you were seriously interested in selling this you might like to know the price range that people would be willing to pay considering that it is used.

can you seperate the tpac and wing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom