Dive Rite VoyagerPac Travel BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bladephotog

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm selling my almost new VoyagerPac, size large. This has 14 dives on it and comes with the new style 16 pound weight pockets. It's a great BC but fits me a little big in a 3mm wetsuit. Retail with the weight pockets is about $565. I will take $400 shipped to the lower 48. Anywhere else buyer pays shipping. I will try to post pictures tomorrow. Here is the product description -

The Dive Rite VoyagerPac is compact and streamlined, with a weight of only { 6 lb | 2.7 kg }, making it an ideal choice for divers traveling to warm-water destinations. With ( 35 lb | 15.9 kg } of lift, the VoyagerPac is designed for the single aluminum or steel 95ft3/15 L tank, or for divers who require extra weight due to cold water exposure protection. Extra weight up to { 32 lb | 14.5 kg } can be carried on a weight belt or in pockets, such as the { 32 lb | 14.5 kg } Quick Buckle weight pocket, which is sold as an optional accessory.

The VoyagerPac dimensions are { 22.5 in | 57.2 cm } high by { 19 in | 48.3 cm } wide.

Ok, I'm back in town so I can post photos.

DR1.jpgDR2.jpgDR3.jpgDR4.jpgI decided to include the Dive Rite Rite Source octo with this BC. It has about 35 dives on it and is in perfect working order but it's still the buyers responsibility to get it checked out. This BC has one freshwater and 13 salt water dives on it. I like it but it doesn't fit me that well so I'll continue to use my BP/W. Since I'm including the Rite Source the price is $350 plus shipping firm. If you don't want the Rite Source let me know and we can negotiate a price. I will include a regular inflator hose if you don't want the Rite Source. I'm located in Southeast Michigan and work in Toledo. If you'd like to look at it before buying let me know. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom