Dive schedules to work with one day visit using ferry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What others have said about TP is correct. If you wanted to get 4 dives a day in, TP for the 2 tank morning dive, then they would drop you off at the money bar for lunch and pick you back up I believe 1.5 hours later for a 2 tank afternoon dive. When they do pick you up you will have all your gear set up and ready to go (dive).
Afterwards they would arrange transportation from the caleta (Marina) back to the dive shop.

I've gone with Phocea twice for day trips. Meet at their Playa shop and they'll guide you acros on the ferry arrange taxi to and from their Cozumel shop two tank dive and ferry back to their Playa shop. I quite liked their boat easy to stay in sun or shade as you prefer.

I was staying at Club Med Cancun and they arranged transport from my hotel lobby to Playa and back as well.

They are the only tropical operator I've dove with but they compare well with the 3 different cold water boats I've been on.

Back
Top Bottom