Dive Shop in Dubai

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nimon

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Does anybody know of a good / reputable dive shope in or around Dubai?

I life in Oman close to the UAE boarder and I am looking get some equipement. Some direction would be appreciated,

Cheers, Nimon

Dive shopes in Dubai are a little bit more expinsive than Oman,,,
I would advice you to go to Muscat and get it from there,,,

Dive shops in dubai that I know of :-

Al Boom Diving on al wasl road
Scuba Dubai in Al quoz industrial area
Dive shop in the nautica marina mall on sheikh zayed road
Massood Marine in abu dhabi
scuba Tec in Bur Dubai
Pavillion Dive Centre at Jumeirah Beach Hotel

Think thats covers most places, you can do a google search on most of the above to find their contact details.
If you are after tec equipment then your best option is Wave Action near to muscat, again do a google search
Hope this helps

Thanks guys, for your suggestions, appreciated!

I am planning a visit to Scuba Dubai, I was told they do a lot of servicing for the local shops and seem to have a good reputation. I am aware of the shops Muscat (Blue Zone, Dimaniyat Diving) and will have chat with them as well. I was not aware of Wave Action - looks interesting.

Cheers and thanks for taking the time to answer.

Last edited:
Massood and Pavillion are the same (both Mares shops). Pavillion is the dive centre connected to Jumeirah Beach hotel.

Scuba Dubai is mostly ScubaPro gear, indeed they do the service for all dive shops, they are close to Pavillion (I think they are 5-10 km from each other, you can see Burj AL Arab and Jumeirah beach hotel from Umm Suqeim Road at Scuba Dubai). Very good, you can rent gear and cilinders also.

I believe that Al Boom is also mostly scubapro. They also have a small shop in Al Aqqa beach hotel, fujeirah.

There is one more shop somewhere on SZR, which sells Beuchat. Forgot name and location, sorry.

I believe Divers Down in Fujeirah also has a small shop.

Al boom are not scybapro, they are aqua lung (and all associated brands that fall under that umbrella) and cressi dealers. Beauchat is sold in the store in the Nautica Marina mall just off sheikh zayed road. Scuba Dubai are mostly Scuba pro with apeks regs - you are correct, they do most of the servicing for the local shops but they also do good deals in tank fills etc. Scuba dubai located in al quoz industrial estate and al boom have a decent sized shop on al wasl road.

Oops, sorry my fault, Al Boom is indeed Aqua Lung.

Is there a Nautica (or a dive shop) in Marina Mall? Never saw it and it's not on the list of shops.

The mall is called the Nautica Marine mall. It is located just behind the police licensing centre near to the mall of the emirates just off shk zayed road. It sells beauchat and mares equipment mostly.

Thank you all for the usefull information.

Happy Diving !

The mall is called the Nautica Marine mall. It is located just behind the police licensing centre near to the mall of the emirates just off shk zayed road. It sells beauchat and mares equipment mostly.

There is no such mall as the Nautica Marina Mall.

Anyone know where in Dubai to buy Beauchat equipment?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom