Dive shop in Puerto Vallarta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm going in PV for christmass, too bad. post some feedback when you'll be back !

have fun diving in the pacific !

What are the water temps around January?

Thank you

I don't know, I hope it's warm. I think it sould be arround 75-80, it's 83 right now on the surface.

Yes you are right Gaignstar, water temp on January is around 60 on the bottom and 70 on surface but the viz is geting better on january with cool water, I recomend to wear a 7 mm or 5mm at least when you dive on your vacation Couv.
Now the whales are arriving to the Bay and they are starting to look for cuple is very nice to see them jumping.

This is what you can see on winter on the way out to your favorite dive site in Puerto Vallarta.

Well folks, as promised I have returned to the Land Down Under after a couple of weeks diving the Northern Hemisphere. Had the chance to double dive with "otegui" and crew from Vallarta Undersea, and I can happily say that on my next trip to P.V. I know who I'll be diving with. Very happy, helpful and professional operation; without being stuffy or rude. Other big plus was that including DM and crew, there were only 6 of us on the boat.
Water conditions were great, excellent vis (despite some reports here) and plenty to see. All in all, a great day. Thanks guys for a fabulous experience, will be sure to return.

Thank you for your report Dataquatics; can you suggest any "must see" dive sites in PV?

couv

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom