Dive Shop Recommendations in St Kitts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Go with Pro Divers, they are great. I am hoping to get back there some day.
I would recommend going to the spice mill for dinner one night and Sprat net for some really good grilled lobster
Going there in July (2nd visit) and couldn't remember the name of the place - thank you - Sprat net.

Last time had fabulous diving on Monkey Shoals off Nevis. St K is a beautiful island and there are fascinating things to see and good hikes.

Heading to St. Kitts March 1-14. Any of the dive ops do Tec type dives, with doubles and limited deco?

C Dub,

did you find anything ? If so PM me.

I am on island several times a year and thus far the only technical diving I could do here I had to arrange all myself. Bring my own O2 booster, find a boat and skipper etc.

The challenges on this island are:

1) Most of the dive sites close to shore on the Caribbean side are only 60-100 feet.

2) There are a few nice sites that could make for a nice normoxic tech dive but they are 1-2 miles out and most of the time the dive operators will run one boat a day and have a lot of folks on board who can / want to do nothing much deeper than 80 feet.

3) No Helium fills or Sofnolime on island.

4) No Nitrox blender. The three major dive ops I know on island are all air-only.

I have equipment here to do technical dives but it's a challenge to find a boat and skipper that will work out in terms of financial viability and safety (like most people I want it to be economical enough to do it 5 times a week, yet safe) :D

---------- Post added June 20th, 2015 at 02:30 AM ----------

There is only one 5 star shop and you may see me on the boat.

+1. Pro Divers is my go-to op here. Clean boat, fun crew, good instructors and safety standards.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom