Dive shops / Diving in Nagoya

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jackalope299

Reaction score
Just found this great board! I have lived in Nagoya for about 8 years now. After moving here from Micronesia (Yap then Guam) I have not been diving. Micronesia spoiled me I think.

Can anyone suggest good dive shops in the Nagoya area? I would like to give diving in Japan a chance. A scuba club would also be nice as paying for a "tour" is probably not what I want. I will be diving with my girlfriend who just has open water cert.

A few points
Dive master (me) open water (her)
Japanese and English (both of us).

On another topic, what should I expect to pay here to get annual service my b/c, reg, octopus? The one shop I found near my house charges 15,000 yen and takes about 10 days.

Cheers

sam

Hi jackalope, welcome to this thread,

I have no info but
You can ask anything about Nagoya at below thread of Yahoo Japan sucuba diving or send a PM to the thread starter

title ; ダイビングした~い♪名古屋発 

http://messages.yahoo.co.jp/bbs?.mm...be8e20haf&sid=1834979&mid=1&type=date&first=1
http://messages.yahoo.co.jp/bbs?.mm=GN&action=topics&board=1834979&type=r&sid=1834979

Many Nagoya divers come to Izu (particularly West Izu, such as Osezaki) for diving.

You can check out a NAUI shop, Dive Crew run by Mr. Osawa. He speaks a little English.

Send me an e-mail and I will forward your info to Marc, a DIR diver living in Nagoya. He comes to Atami every month or so to dive with us (Thomas, etc.)

Cheers,

Back
Top Bottom