Dive shops in Brussels

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ItMustBeJames

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all. I'm in the airport on my way to Brussels. Since the last time I was there, I hae converted my reg over to DIN. I'm planning to dive at NEMO on Monday night and they require yoke fittings (*grumble*). Is there a dive shop in Brussels where I can pick up a DIN-to-yoke adapter tomorrow morning? Any idea what it would cost (in euro)? I use an Aqualung Legend ACD if it matters.

Worst case I can just use one of the rentals included in the price, but I would very much prefer to use my own equipment (particularly my computer!)

Thanks in advance.

Hi all. I'm in the airport on my way to Brussels. Since the last time I was there, I hae converted my reg over to DIN. I'm planning to dive at NEMO on Monday night and they require yoke fittings (*grumble*). Is there a dive shop in Brussels where I can pick up a DIN-to-yoke adapter tomorrow morning? Any idea what it would cost (in euro)? I use an Aqualung Legend ACD if it matters.

Worst case I can just use one of the rentals included in the price, but I would very much prefer to use my own equipment (particularly my computer!)

Thanks in advance.
in Nemo33, you can use your reg only if you have your computer on 1rst stage.
otherwise you MUST use the Nemo's regs.

no problem to use your computer at wrist.

in Nemo33, you can use your reg only if you have your computer on 1rst stage. otherwise you MUST use the Nemo's regs.

My computer is attached to my first stage.

Try Javaro, on Your way from the airport. Check opening hours before, but the owner is very helpful and speaks good English

:happywave: Have fun James!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom