Dive shops in Singapore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

An update on this topic. The Concourse shopping area is demolished as at early 2009. Not sure where the dive shops are relocated though.

1. Wakiki Dive Centre; Block 462 Crawford Lane #01-45; Tel 6291-1290 Email : john.lee@waikikidive.com Singapore PADI Scuba Diving Centre:.Waikiki Dive Centre:.Five star Training Agency:.Scuba Equipment Retailer:.Deepoutdoors:.Tilos:.Henderson:.Camaro:.Mares:.Dacor:.Sherwood:.Tusa:.Bare:.Mask (Atomic Aquatics, OMS, Deep Outdoors, Sherwood, Pinnacle, Mares)
2. The ScubaShop (Orpheus Dive Centre); 363 Beach Road; Tel : 6292-0096 Email : godiving@orpheusdive.com Orpheus Dive Center - PADI 5 Star Scuba Diving Centre | Singapore | Malaysia | Asia | Bali (Scubapro, Uwatec, Frog)
3. Diveshop@sg; 390 Victoria St #01-24 Golden Landmark; Tel : 6297-9273 Home - DiveShop@sg :: Authorised Master Dealer and Service Center for Scubapro and UWATEC :: (Scubapro, Uwatec)
4. Sports Center; 275 Beach Road, #01-01; Tel: 6294-1754, Cheap stuff, no website
5. Blue Reef Scuba; 723A North Bridge Road, Tel: 6396-4859; Email: office@bluereefscuba.com.sg Bluereef Scuba - What's New At Bluereef (Atomic Aquatics, Akona, SeacSub, Bare)
6. Scuba Corner; 200 Jalan Sultan #02-33 Textile Centre; Tel 63386563 Email: info@scubacorner.com.sg; Scuba Corner | Singapore | Malaysia | Courses | Equpiment | Travel | Servicing | CPR

A. Lian Hup Seng Hardware Pte Ltd; Blk 28 Kelantan Road #01-139; Tel : (65) 6292-1177; E-mail : wirechain@pacific.net.sg (stainless steel bolt snaps, clips, double-enders)

7. Divemasters Pratama; 315 Outram Road;Tan Boon Liat Building #09-07; Tel: 6226-0991 E-mail: divemstr@pacific.net.sg DiveMasters Pratama (Aqalung, Apeks, SeaQuest, DeepSee, Force Fins)

8. Americ Marine & Sports Centre; 35 Selegie Rd #01-20/21 Parklane Shopping Mall; Tel : 6336 6233 Americ (Sherwood, Dacor)
9. Oceanic Asia Pacific Pte Ltd; 35 Selegie Rd #03-09 Parklane Shopping Mall; Tel : 6391 1420 Oceanic Asia Pacific (Singapore) - Scuba Diving - Meeting your Scuba Equipment needs (Oceanic)

10. Friendly Waters; 20 Upper Circular Road, #01-27 & 36 The Riverwalk; Tel : (65) 6557-0016/8; Friendly Waters Seasports Services - Home

I bought a decent wetsuit at the Oceanic store for 100 bucks at Parklane (selegie road) got myself a mini shadow mask ($80) as well as booties ($35) from there too. Thought it was a pretty good deal.

Hope you dont mind me tagging on this thread.

I'm stopping off in Singapore on the way to Bunaken in January. I'm thinking of buying a cheap camera. In the UK you can buy the Fuji F100 plus underwater housing for around SG $720. Any ideas how much that would be in somewhere like Lucky Plaza? Is it cheaper than in Europe?

Again, please be reminded that Concourse has been demolished. There is no dive shops, nothing but gravel at the spot.

kmchan, ya, we heard you the first time back in June. I thought I answered your question then.

Saltybeer, I have not priced that model but based on similar Canon models, I am betting that is very close to the cost here. Unless someone comes on with an actual quote here later, I'd suggest that you buy locally in the UK. It supports your local shop, keeps you from running around looking for the best deal here, avoids disappointment if they are out of stock, etc, - all for a possible small savings.

Thanks - good advice...I guess its not worth it for a few dollars. Mind you I recall optical stuff like glasses is about 30% the price back here in the UK!

Forgive me not realising but does KMChan1's post mean that I have now also lost my much loved reflexologist on the ground floor of Lucky Plaza? - next door to one of those places...I was due a free session, so thats a shame...:depressed:

No, no. Lucky Plaza is still there. The Concourse Mall was a few miles away and was torn down because we desperately need more super expensive high-rise tiny apartments in Singapore. That mall had Richmond Supplies (now effectively diveshop@sg), Oceanic, Wakiki and Scuba Corner in it. All are still close to the old site with the adresses noted above.

Try Planet Scuba, #02-36 Tanjong Pagar Plaza. Take the MRT to Tanjong Pagar station and its a short walk over. Prices are generally cheaper if you ask for the boss, Alex (who's out of town this week)
Not sure the current costs of F100 in Singapore; UW casing will cost almost $300. Caveat is that UW casing for fuji is hard to find locally so if you're stopping by you might not get it in time. I own an F100; bumping ISO anything more than 100 causes horrible pictures as the camera chip will ramp up the smoothing correction such that faces look like they are watercolors. Grrrr....... Thankfully I have a friend who will lend me his strobe so I can leave it on 100 while diving.

1. Wakiki Dive Centre; Block 462 Crawford Lane #01-45; Tel 6291-1290 Email : john.lee@waikikidive.com Singapore PADI Scuba Diving Centre:.Waikiki Dive Centre:.Five star Training Agency:.Scuba Equipment Retailer:.Deepoutdoors:.Tilos:.Henderson:.Camaro:.Mares:.Dacor:.Sherwood:.Tusa:.Bare:.Mask (Atomic Aquatics, OMS, Deep Outdoors, Sherwood, Pinnacle, Mares)
2. The ScubaShop (Orpheus Dive Centre); 363 Beach Road; Tel : 6292-0096 Email : godiving@orpheusdive.com Orpheus Dive Center - PADI 5 Star Scuba Diving Centre | Singapore | Malaysia | Asia | Bali (Scubapro, Uwatec, Frog)
3. Diveshop@sg; 390 Victoria St #01-24 Golden Landmark; Tel : 6297-9273 Home - DiveShop@sg :: Authorised Master Dealer and Service Center for Scubapro and UWATEC :: (Scubapro, Uwatec)
4. Sports Center; 275 Beach Road, #01-01; Tel: 6294-1754, Cheap stuff, no website
5. Blue Reef Scuba; 723A North Bridge Road, Tel: 6396-4859; Email: office@bluereefscuba.com.sg Bluereef Scuba - What's New At Bluereef (Atomic Aquatics, Akona, SeacSub, Bare)
6. Scuba Corner; 200 Jalan Sultan #02-33 Textile Centre; Tel 63386563 Email: info@scubacorner.com.sg; Scuba Corner | Singapore | Malaysia | Courses | Equpiment | Travel | Servicing | CPR

i did check this morning
#2 is closed - empty and ready forrent shop
#6 i found a travel agency instead

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom