Dive shops on Phuket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sea Fa have been around for ages, good on them.Working from a dive center generally gives a better service to the customer.

Plenty of good operators in phuket take the wife shopping when you first get there, and use the oppurtunity to nip off to the local dive stores.

Maybe a day trip to Phi phi including some dives, wife can take in scenery and have a dip in awesome location.

As for no shop no workpermit, company registered at different place maybe ? Bit of an assumption to make.

LOL, it's funny how it works out huh? Last year when we were planning a 'get-a-away', she suggested Thailand, and I said the Red Sea. Her argument was 'you can do lots of diving, and I'll work on my tan'. Just two weeks from our trip, I was researching dive site on the net and she said 'you can't dive too much, we need to see the sights'....lol. :no:

LOL, it's funny how it works out huh? Last year when we were planning a 'get-a-away', she suggested Thailand, and I said the Red Sea. Her argument was 'you can do lots of diving, and I'll work on my tan'. Just two weeks from our trip, I was researching dive site on the net and she said 'you can't dive too much, we need to see the sights'....lol. :no:

Yes at times a female brain can operate in mysterious ways.

Sawllkwa,,

I suggest checking out Puhket Scuba Club. They have been around for quite a while and very easy to work with. A great place to have drink after your dive as well.

Safe diving,

Steven I know you too, so dont write something you dont know... We have shop in Patong Bagla road - the fisrt one... But you dont know nothing what is going on around Phuket only in your small empty shop in Kata, this is sad.
We have TAT and we both have work permit.... so dont talk bul**** on the web!!!!!!!!!!!!
If anybody want I can prove and send our work permits that we have already 2 years and TAT for 200.000 bath not like some people for 10.000 bath....
And we are not conecting with Sea Fa, Sea Fa is our company and I can prove that too.

Steve I know you are still angry on us because we chose to go in other shop because we were not happy with your service.

For other you dont know I did my OWD in Stevens shop!!!

We dont need to clean anything, so Steven we wait and see.
And Steven you are welcome to see us in our beautiful PADI DIVE shop on Bangla road.

And we take care good for our customers not like....!

I wish all off you nice diving!

Dasa

No shop, no workpermit, etc.

Last edited:
Steven I know you too, so dont write something you dont know... We have shop in Patong Bagla road - the fisrt one... But you dont know nothing what is going on around Phuket only in your small empty shop in Kata, this is sad.
We have TAT and we both have work permit.... so dont talk bul**** on the web!!!!!!!!!!!!
If anybody want I can prove and send our work permits that we have already 2 years and TAT for 200.000 bath not like some people for 10.000 bath....
And we are not conecting with Sea Fa, Sea Fa is our company and I can prove that too.

Steve I know you are still angry on us because we chose to go in other shop because we were not happy with your service.

For other you dont know I did my OWD in Stevens shop!!!

We dont need to clean anything, so Steven we wait and see.
And Steven you are welcome to see us in our beautiful PADI DIVE shop on Bangla road.

And we take care good for our customers not like....!

I wish all off you nice diving!

Dasa

WOW! This has a touch of the 'Pattaya' threads about it... DO's slagging each other off. Whatever next? :popcorn:

WOW! This has a touch of the 'Pattaya' threads about it... DO's slagging each other off. Whatever next? :popcorn:

I have to agree, but if wronged I can understand the emotion. Phrasing it a little calmer would be more appropriate. I am sure we all sent that email when we just should have waited a bit...

I have to agree, but if wronged I can understand the emotion. Phrasing it a little calmer would be more appropriate. I am sure we all sent that email when we just should have waited a bit...

She is Slavic (from Slovenia) so the emotions and passion are to be expected. :)

Back
Top Bottom