Dive spots for beginners?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

naturewalker36:
Count me in for the 26th and the 2nd coming from saint cloud so let me know if any one needs a ride kim am i driving or are you meet you at your place and go from there on both dates
Great see you at 8 .... dont be late this time would ya :wink:

Hey Alli -

I've been diving about 2 years. If you ever want to dive or carpool to a dive, lemme know.

CJ

Carla_J:
Hey Alli -

I've been diving about 2 years. If you ever want to dive or carpool to a dive, lemme know.

CJ

Where have you been hiding :martian: No matter, glad you are here. Looking forward to meeting you.

Carla_J:
Hi all...I plan on coming out for the dive. I'm in Pinellas County if anyone wants to carpool.

Greetings Y'all !!!! Carla I won't be attending this dive becausew I already had other plans whne they anoounced it so I can't help you with the carpool thing but WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!!!!! I'm sure you will fing plenty of dive buddies here:D :D :D

Carla_J:
Hey Alli -

CJ
yellowsub is a new member as well, and will be riding with me this weekend. If you would like to join us, I am in Pinellas Park...

Missdirected:
Where have you been hiding :martian: No matter, glad you are here. Looking forward to meeting you.

Been hiding a lot in the springs...thought it time to get some salt in my hair!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom