Dive Sunday, June 11th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"I got a wedding to go to..." --- Yours? :eek:

I am off that day! Whoppiee a Dive day that I am not working!! Woo Hoo! Yipee!

I am working Saturday though 300 PM to 1100 PM but I can get up the next morning at O Dark Thirty and make a boat.

I too am up for a dive where ever. I am kinda West Palmed out though. Pompano Boyton is preffered. A Wreck would be REAL cool. I will watch for the details.

No weddings for me; I am patently unmarriable......

So, Dixie Divers is doing the Jim Atria in the am (at 132, a bit deep, but willing if you are) or Capt. Tony in the PM.

SoFl has several planned, but the only one with spots is the Aquazoo (or the Hydroatlantic, which is way out of my league, anyway).....

Parrot Island does not have a schedule up yet for the 11th.

So, the question becomes, Deep, kinda deep, or average?

I loved the Jim Atria and wanted to return. I have never been on Dixie Divers before. If you like em, I like em.

Last time I dove that I was a little hot in the mix and pretty much saw the deck area.

Captain Tony is always a fun dive as well. I vote for Jim Atria but am game for either.

I'm diving with Tony in the afternoon - Moo & Kitty's anniversary. Call Tony and get on the boat with us, Darlin'.

I'd like to do the Atria on Sunday morning. Keep me posted. I prefer a morning dive on Sunday - have lots to do so want to keep my afternoon free.
PM me if you still want to make it happen.

KBeck:
No weddings for me; I am patently unmarriable......

So, Dixie Divers is doing the Jim Atria in the am (at 132, a bit deep, but willing if you are) or Capt. Tony in the PM.

SoFl has several planned, but the only one with spots is the Aquazoo (or the Hydroatlantic, which is way out of my league, anyway).....

Parrot Island does not have a schedule up yet for the 11th.

So, the question becomes, Deep, kinda deep, or average?

Who is "Moo and Kitty?" I am not up on Nicks anymore..

Although I see Miss Venus in a half shell is looking at the Atria....

Hmmm - -- I still leave the final decsion to KBeck I am game for anywhere's..

Those are their names, although I think "Kitty" might be short for something. I've been diving with Moo since '98, he's one of my closest friends, Krista knows him. I met Kitty about 2 years ago.

Walter:
Those are their names, although I think "Kitty" might be short for something.

Moo and Kitty. So his FLDL says Moo.

I guess if there is a Moon Zappa their can be a Moo.

This all smells like a traffic stop with a broken vent window and punched ignition.

"So what is the name of your 'friend' that you 'borrowed' the car from again?"

"Man I told you.. I borrowed the Car from 'G', man see that is what everybody calls him, I do not know his real name or nothing......

If I dove with this Moo and Kitty would I have to wear a special outfit? My rig already has "D" rings on it for handy attachments..

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom