Dive Tables - The Four Legged Kind

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just a heads up... the Home Depot link above is for Home Depo Canada. When I tried to find my table at the local Monterey (sand city or whatever it is) Home Depot they had none. I ended up having to get Kenn to pick me up one in the North Bay and reimburse him for it.

I would imagine if someone knew they could get some from a Local Home Depot and threw up a thread they could help sell some. A group buy perhaps, and throw in an extra $5 a table for the trouble or something, since I know id have paid a little extra to save myself from having to drive that far.

We have them at our local Home Depot.

Let me know, and I can bring some down for people.

I've seen them at my local Home Depot too and would be happy to pick one up for anyone who wants one.

We have em at my local Home Depot as well. I realize that was a Canadian link, but the SKU and part numbers are still relevant. (I think)

Back
Top Bottom