Dive the B-29 Bomber in Lake Mead

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chad

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Okay heres the deal. I have a gift certificate for (1) person to go dive the B-29 Bomber in Lake Mead, Arizona. I guess the charters are full, so if you really wanna do it heres your chance. I would like to but am not sure I'm going to be able to go, and it expires 12/31/07. So I thought I would see if maybe someone else is interested and able to.

The Dive: 145' for 40, R/T 90min, water temp 50, viz 20-40' look at the big plane

Gotta bring full tech gear, dbls, deco or CCR. They use surface supplied O2 to limit the bottles you need to carry. Min cert adv nitrox & deco

Any takers? not a for sure deal but I guess I'll unload it if the price is right. If intersted send a reasonable offer

thxs

yes I still have it, I guess someone in SD is asking around his shop b/c he is going out there

bump.

Hey guys I still have this and if anyone of you are interested and can do it by the end of the year let me know

Not sure how much your asking for this, but it is not a unique opportunity -- there is plenty of space available to dive the B-29. Check out the Tech Diving Ltd. web site. It would be a great dive and TDL would be great to dive with.

Yeah I know, I won the gift certificate in Grand Caymen and I just can't make it. You would be diving with TDL as Tim is the one who issued it. And it certianly won't be $450

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom