Dive the Eagle on Friday afternoon 11/28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unfortunately, this plan has fallen apart because we can't find open boats doing wrecks for Saturday morning so it looks like we're staying local to Broward / Palm Beach. :)

Brian,

Looks like we're got a Duane scheduled for Saturday morning. Check the calendar. Hope you can make it down.

Also looking like the Admiral has me scheduled to drive the other boat during the afternoon of the Eagle dive. I'm working on getting that switched around, but I may not be diving on the Eagle with you guys. :depressed:

Good Diving,

Brian,

Looks like we're got a Duane scheduled for Saturday morning. Check the calendar. Hope you can make it down.

Also looking like the Admiral has me scheduled to drive the other boat during the afternoon of the Eagle dive. I'm working on getting that switched around, but I may not be diving on the Eagle with you guys. :depressed:

Good Diving,

Gary,

The first thing we did when we saw Brent's post was call CRD. For Saturday morning, Jason told me one boat was booked for a private charter and the second boat was doing reef dives. :depressed: Looking at the calendar this morning, only one boat was showing up for Saturday (doing reefs) so I just figured the private charter didn't appear on the calendar.

I'm not sure exactly what happened but we'll get back down there soon. :)

Last edited:
Walter, You can forget if you want. I can't dive anyway for a while. I had knee surgery on Monday. Doing pretty well though so far.

Well....car's almost all packed (ok..dive gear is in it...had to lug it out to the garage in the snow!) and we're headed out to dinner...I think we're leaving around 7:00am tomorrow morning and expect to arrive in Marathon Sunday afternoon.

Getting thoroughly excited to do some diving...hope to see you all soon!!!

Alright! We're here! Not a bad drive...left at 8:00am Saturday, and got here around 5:00pm tonight... The trip was made rather nice because of Radio Margaritaville and 5 hours of the Penn State game broadcast Saturday night!

Already had a bowl of conch chowder! It's windy as hell, but if the NOAA weather site is accurate, we should be good by my first dive on Tuesday (reef), and second trip on Wednesday (Thunderbolt)

Monday is an R&R day...need to catch up on some sleep!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom