Dive Xtras Scooter - CUDA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dir_bum

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I have a DiveXtras Cuda for sale. It is specially tuned - Most Cudas are built out as "Cuda400"s. This one is a "Cuda420". What this means is that it can run either a Fury LiIon battery or a standard DiveXtras NiMh battery. The scooter is 3 years old.
The scooter was given a thorough once-over and servicing by DiveXtras in the spring and was declared to be in "excellent" condition. It has gone on exactly 2 dives since that time. Details:
Complete spares kit included
Battery (NiMh) and charger included
Lead pouches for fresh and salt water included - already perfectly balanced
Battery is in perfect condition as per DiveXtras and has been cycled monthly as per factory suggestions
Shroud is in "excellent" condition
Body has scratches on the nose but no damage as per DiveXtra's testing
O-rings are new
Asking $2700 for a perfect Cuda that's ready to go diving. If you are interested please PM me, or email me at bn124@att.net with questions or for further information. If you know of others who are looking for a scooter please feel free to put them in contact with me!​

Attachments

• 20140809_092455.jpg
    20140809_092455.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 20150211_075213.jpg
    20150211_075213.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 20150211_075216.jpg
    20150211_075216.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 51
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back