DiveLog app tutorial

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dianna912

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Is there any kind of tutorial for this app? It took me a while to figure out how to use it. Maybe I'm slow. I wish it had a way to search for known dive sites, instead of manually entering each one, but if it does, I haven't figured it out.

I also wish there were a way for my buddy and I to share it, especially location and such. Where if he's entered in a site, I can pull it up for my log. Instead we sit here with a Bonaire map, looking at the screen trying to locate the site. Of course, in Bonaire, our phones stay in the hotel, so the current location search doesn't help that much.

And... We have atom oceanic computers. Is there a way to pull from those directly into the iOS app? I wouldn't have the first clue how to start if so. I've read through all the posts on here, but they seemed to use a Mac or PC, too, and we don't bring a laptop with us.

I can work my way around tech with real good instructions, but figuring it out for myself is not a strong suit.

You're probably better off asking in the computers forum or better yet: checking if the vendor has a support forum or mailing list.

Back
Top Bottom