Divemaster looking for work.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

britishtq

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm a recently certified DM looking for work. I am willing to travel, work hard, and possibly move long term.

I live in CA. Preferred work would be in Florida or the carribean but I can work near home too.

Thanks, Tom Q

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

I guided dives for several years in the Caribbean & South Pacific. Decided to retire recently but can give you some advice, learn as many dive related talents as you can to make yourself marketable. Such as equipment tech,marine repair,compressor/generator tech,cooking,all types of construction,bartending,and security.
Good luck,it's a life style not just anyone can achieve.

"Living life without a hard bottom"
KT

I can tell you this.

I'm good with engines, i can cook, i think i'm entertaining to be around, at on point i was certified by PSI to give tank visual inspections, was a shop tech for a while, i started as a contractor for my step dad out of high school, and i did security at Six Flags in CA for a year.

And I LOVE diving.

Am i qualified enough :)

I take it you have checked out the PADI pro site employment section?

It could well be worth your time putting together a carefully worded cover letter with resume attached and blanket emailing the dive sites in the areas you are considering and see who bites

Indeed I have sir. I was just hoping somebody was looking for good help on the board. Thank you for your advice, much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom