Divemaster Recommendations..Tulsa area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

commander21000

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everybody!
i just moved to stillwater (OSU).. I dove table rock lake all summer and i have my AOW. i need to get my rescue course and would like to reach divemaster by the end of next semester. is there an instructor or club in my area?? i need a recommendation on where to go to complete my DM. anybody tried www.divetulsa.com? also, if there is anybody in the area(especially stillwater), i'm on the lookout for a good dive buddy. alright, what are your recommendations! much thanks,
- kyle Jay./

Hi Kyle Jay and Welcome to SB / Mid-west Muck Divers!!

I'm in the Ponca City area just north of you. I'm new to scuba diving just this year and I haven't done any local diving yet (I spent 6 months in the Philippines recently and did all my diving there!!) Trying to get my own gear bought (should have it all shortly after Labor Day). I'm not familiar with the shops/instructors in the Tulsa area, but a friend referred me to Frank's Underwater Sports in Edmond, and I'm buying my gear through them. Will be looking into a Nitrox class there soon too.

So are you from Arkansas, and going to school in Stillwater right now?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom