Divemaster training in Cairns?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Louie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm planning on travelling to Australia and doing PADI Divemaster training (full-time) later this year.
I thought I'd do this in Cairns as there appears to be a good choice of operators. The dives and the outdoors can't be beaten so there are numerous attractions.
Anybody done anything similar? Recommendations on who to go with and who to avoid?
I have seen the website for Pro Dive and their prices and itenerary sounded quite good. Any graduates of Pro Dive or other outfits?

Thanks for your help

Louie

G'Day from Sydney,

You wanted to know about advanced dive courses in Cairns, well take your pick of these, but suggest you try 'Deep Sea Divers Den' in Cairns first as they are one of the oldest established ops there.

Go to our Aussie Website (BTW: It also has a Bulletin Board for divers on it) at:- www.diveoz.com.au/directory_shops/list_shops.asp?state=2

You should be able to find what you're looking for there, if not, register, and post your Prob on it's BB.

The Webmaster is a guy called strangely enough 'The WebGuy' AKA as Neil, make youself known as a 'newbie' to the Board and explain you're a cold suffering POM in search of warm water training and need a nubile Aussie Scuba Chick to help you with your Divemastering...Just Trolling! LOL!

AusWiz

BTW: Just type in the homePage of this site (www.diveoz.com.au) and navigate to Queensland Dive Shops if you have any Probs with the URL above
OK. DSAO

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom