Diver certification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well that sucks..... Come-on PADI... Wake up and take care of all the people who have taken care of you!
Yeah, the functionality they offer does seem to be pretty poor.
I do have an old OW cert through PADI, but don't rely on it. Most of my subsequent training is through SSI. The app, or any of my cards also have a QR code. Scanning it with any smartphone connected to the internet should allow for necessary diver verification. So, if I were to grab my Navigation cert, instead of Nitrox, and left my phone at home, it could be easily verified. After scanning the QR code, they would just need to enter my birthdate, and that will bring up my certs.

As reported, OP is with PDIC, which is now SEI. SEI appears to have an online diver verification website. OP would just have to check that the PDIC records made it over.

in addition GUE will ask you dental records, finger prints and birth certificate along with a blood test.
These are all needed for the dogtags you receive with each certification.

Does anyone know if there is a way that i can prove that im a certified diver without my diver licence card (i dont have it with me, just a photo). Thanks.
a photo of your cert is just fine

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom