Diver finds murder weapon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lol. Just got it. Acutally, that was quite funny. I can see how one could nail him to death, but how do you nail someone to life? :)

Hey Reefguy,
Sorry 'bout my post. I probably shouldn't have been so flippant. I was razzin on the comment made about; since they found the hammer they could nail the guy. I was envisioning using the evidence (hammer) to drive nails into the SOB that perpetrated the crime. My sick humor. :shakehead:

I live in Ripley and have been following the story. Depressed I din't get called in to help, but that's another matter. :D

I don't think the suspects told them where to look. As they are still denying involvement at this time. It was (they suspect) the wife's boyfriend. SHe is from Jackson county and had recently gotten the husband to move back with her to Jackson county. He was a chef in one of the few restaurants we have in Jackson county.

THey think she planned the murder with her boyfriend to get him out of the way.

All speculation right now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom