Diver sandals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

partridge

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
A friend of mine gave my wife a dive flag pin made of rubber and she put them on her sandals to "customize" them diving-wise.

So I was just wondering if any of you know any websites that sell dive specific sandals or slippers. I think I saw one in a Seaquest catalogue a couple years ago but it is not on the Aqualung website anymore. I also found some made by trident but they are the ones with lots of straps and not just a slip on.

My LDS has these Deep Sea flip flops:

http://hollywoodivers.com/mm5/merch...ode=H&Product_Code=dpseeflip&Category_Code=A1

seaside_thong05.jpg

I have a pair, they look great. There is a soft fabric padding under the straps, however... which is great, unless you have wet feet. Then it bunches and makes it tough to get them on and off. Aside from that, I like them.

ClevelandDiver:
Crocs work great.

This poster is a genius :D

Seriously crocs are amazing...i saw a guy with scuba crocs too dont know where he got them.

Cheers.

-J.-

I like crocs. Scuba crocs, eh... I'll have to look into that! Let us know if crocs makes them, or if the person customized them on their own. I'm curious.:wink:

ClevelandDiver:
Crocs work great.

Love my Crocs and have them in several colors. You can get Jibbitz to achieve the scuba theme. I have dive flags and fish.

V

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom