DiverJay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello from Maine!!! Anybody collect old bottles that they find out on there dives?
Hi Jason. My name's Roger and I live in Presque Isle. Only been on one dive trip up this way so far and saw several piles of wine and liquor bottles but nothing much out of the ordinary yet. I did come back with a nice Zebco fishing reel and a golf ball. I'm planning on going back to do a little more investigation at some point soon to see if I can find anything worth saving.

Hi Jason. My name's Roger and I live in Presque Isle. Only been on one dive trip up this way so far and saw several piles of wine and liquor bottles but nothing much out of the ordinary yet. I did come back with a nice Zebco fishing reel and a golf ball. I'm planning on going back to do a little more investigation at some point soon to see if I can find anything worth saving.
I live in the Eastport area and actually started collecting but I have a hard time tracing some of my wine and beer bottles. Any recommendations how to find history on rare bottles with no markings?

I live in the Eastport area and actually started collecting but I have a hard time tracing some of my wine and beer bottles. Any recommendations how to find history on rare bottles with no markings?
You've got me there. I've never looked into any of that yet. The only thing I can think of would be to check with some of the local antique dealers and see if they can answer any of your questions or send you off in the right direction.

Back
Top Bottom