Divers Down Iran

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ali Tabarsi

Reaction score
Hi
I am MSDT#635889 from iran.i have one dive centre(Divers Down Iran)in Qeshm island(free zoon).i hope see you in my dive centre for diving.(wreck site and coral site)
see you
ali

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Moved to Africa and the Middle East.

Welcome to the SB community!

Hi
My name is ali(MSDT#635889)
i have one dive centre in qeshm island(iran),i have 20 set equipment and pool diving and ......
i hope see you for good diving in persian gulf.
regards
ali:wink:

ok,why not?
you can commingfrom usa for diving,qeshm island is free zoon,you dont have viza for max 14 days.
see you
ali
Hi Ali,

I'd enjoy diving over there one day, and look forward to being able to do it.

Never been diving there.

Is there a hotel nearby your diving centre?

Welcome to Scuba Board, and we're glad to have you here.

Doc

I wonder how many countries have issued warnings about travel to the large urban centers in the USA. I've certainly felt more threatened in some of them than I ever did traveling internationally.

Ali, we welcome all who are interested in diving here. We are all human beings whether we live in this country or that. Much could be said about my own government and its actions. Politics should not enter that equation since there are always multiple sides to each "story." Let's focus on what brings us all together here, and save our hostility for the yachters and jet skiers who often make our dives life-threatening (just teasing)!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom