Divers Down - Shukran

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Searcaigh

Seahorse Wrangler
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
BIG thanks to Divers Down, for a most enjoyable weekend between the dives on Thursday with my daughter and the Self Reliant Diver course yesterday with my mate Ged and taught by Paul.

Tak to Karin for the supply of green tea and Oreos :coffee: hopefully we get to dive soon too.

The support from Reggie and Shabash on the boats was also well appreciated.

Gordon I don't think Karin knows how to dive . Hey it was great to meet you and your daughter last weekend, I am sure we will meet up again soon and dive some more . Thanks again and yes thanks to the whole Divers Down staff. It was a great time for me

Cheers
Michael

---------- Post Merged at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Gordon I don't think Karin knows how to dive . Hey it was great to meet you and your daughter last weekend, I am sure we will meet up again soon and dive some more . Thanks again and yes thanks to the whole Divers Down staff. It was a great time for me

Cheers
Michael

Ya know Michael, you might be right, I have never seen her in dive gear, but she does know how to make a good cup of tea :coffee: :D

Hope you enjoyed your trip, weather wise it was flat calm yesterday and today, but still a tad chilly. Wore my 3mm with hooded vest and the thermal thingy that Karin sold me on Thursday and was relatively fine given I was so focussed on all the skills etc. Inch 1 was 26C on Sunday morning, but we had 23C on Hole in the Wall and Three Rocks, visibility was appaling!

I hope we do meet up again, and for sure once you are back in Jeddah next year we can arrange something :)

Karin, thanks for the comments about Yanni, I think I am blessed when it comes to her, and damn she took better pics of the seahorse than I did :shocked2:

---------- Post Merged at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Posted a review of the Self Reliant Diver course here

I'll second Gordon's vote of thanks to Divers Down. I had a great time on the "self Reliant" course. It certainly taught me a lot abnout my kit configuration - all valuable lessons. And I very much enjoyed the cups of tea too!

Ged

Good one Gordon , have we checked to see of she even has a C card .

More like a T-card :coffee: :rofl3:

Now that's funny I don't care who you are

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom