Divers needed for Thanksgiving'05 - Cozumel.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeM_scuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Planning five days trip to Cozumel with three days of diving.
Need Buddy for hotel stay and diving.
Also, would appreciate any recommendation for hotels, dive operators, place to eat.
Thanks

Sorry, we'll be in wisconsin that week putting meat in the freezer. But we'll be in coz nov 4-11 staying at the Reef and diving with SeaScuba. Join in

L

I have no idea right now if I could make it, but it sure sounds great!!

I wouldn't worry so much about the buddy situation. Just get with one of the smaller dive ops; there are so many threads recommending these that you might not have time to finish them all before Thanksgiving...anyhow, if you use one of those, you'll get "paired up" with a buddy; and to be honest, with the smaller better ops, it's more like a small group in which the DM and the other divers are in such close proximity that assistance is always right near by if it's needed.

If you're going alone, you might want a hotel either right in town or nearby, with lots of other divers. Again, there are tons of threads recommending these sorts of places, just search around and you'll find them.

Thanks, keep in touch if decided to go.
I will make travel arrangements pretty soon.

We are going Nov 17-24 will be staying at the Villa Aldora and diving with Aldora. Aldora picks up at the villa for diving. If you are going to be there during that time you could dive with us. We will be diving with Luis, Kathy in Texas

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom