Divers Needed for Travel Show Pilot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

idgafprod

New
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I am a producer and diver from SoCal. I'm looking for two experienced divers to host a Travel Pilot that showcases the best dive spots around the world. Our first stop is the Cayman Islands...(I think). If you are a experienced diver who has a great personality and is comfortable with a camera pointing at you then you're what we're looking for.

Looking for two Males in their late 20s to late 30s who are attractive, charismatic, intelligent with a love for marine biology and conservation to host a Scuba Divers Dream Job. Must be physically fit, must be able to dive 3-5 times a day in a Seven day period. Must have knowledge of the various types of marine animals and critters. Looking for a younger verison on Mike Rowe from "Dirty Jobs." If you are that person or know someone who is please contact me. This could lead to an amazing career.

Not sure what the shoot dates are yet but it will be a 9-10 day shoot, Non-Union, with pay as well as all expenses on the trip paid.

contact idgafprod@hotmail.com

please send dive profile, acting experience and a current photo.

thanks

Hey you missed the boat... 30 something buff dudes have no cash... what you really want is a 50ish fat guy like me... I have the bucks to travel when and where I want and your show would jumpstart people into scuba...

I am sure I could talk my SO into this and might even invest in your project...

But then those are just my thoughts...

I think we should do a group lawsuit.....Age and sex discrimination....Hmmm :wink:

I agree, if I were to watch the show, I would rather watch females rather than Mike Rowes :D

why male?

That was going to be my question.

Sandy and I would like to apply. We will travel (as long as you pay) and were a hell of alot of fun... we could get people to dive. Sign us up.

Send me an email with pic and acting experience

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom