Diving Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cool.
When did you go to Blackbird? Is there anything else you'd like to share? We leave in July for 2 weeks. I hope the weather holds out.

*sigh*
two weeks. I don't think I have ever had a 2 week vacation since I graduated from college in the late 80's. I'm jealous.

Hm, here is my stream-of-consciousness memory of the place:
I was at Blackbird Caye in 2000. It was marvelous, and isolated. The food was great. They have Sunfish for you to sail, if you are so inclined, during the day. Bring PLENTY of mosquito repellent. The pretty little huts are often occupied by little geckos, so don't be surprised if you have company watching you shower from overhead. Make sure you keep track of your bar tab and check it when you get it at the end of your stay. Their totals were inaccurate with every single one of us. Bring tips. Tips for everyone. Like an extra 200.
And bring ME! :D

but just found out I may be assigned to dive and gather underwater video in Belize and Nicaragua by a company I work for occasionally. Get paid to dive and video for a month or so... I'm in heaven.

Will relate my experiences after the trip.

Dr. Bill

Dear Dr. Bill,

I hate you.

Love,

Sue

Thanks for the tips, Sue! Can't wait until we go.
Will try to post some pictures when we get back.

Dr Bill.....need an assistant??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom