Diving Cabo in October

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GregT943

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I'll be in Cabo for a week in October. I have never been diving on that side of Mexico before and I'm really looking forward to diving someplace new for a few days. First off what are some good dive ops in Cabo, or more importantly, are there any I should avoid? Also, is Gordo banks worth the money? I like seeing big things like sharks, seals, rays, palagics, etc. and it seems like thats a great site to see those. Thanks for your help

See my trip report from a few years ago here. I still have friends in the area so I stand by what I've written. Have fun. Cabo is one of my favorite destinations.

Thanks TajKd, that report was very helpful

We are going there next week we booked through Manta Scuba...when we get back i'll let you know what we thought of them. But so far they have been more than helpful and accomodating during our booking process.

Tajkd, who did you dive with for Gorda Banks?? Was there a ripper current when you were there?? That far out was it a lager boat? Very helpful trip report.

Back
Top Bottom