Diving Concepts Dry Suit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k-valve

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Does anyone have experience with any of the newer models of the Diving Concepts dry suits? Good or Bad? I'm thinking of buying one, but thought I'd see what kind of reviews I got on ScubaBoard first. :)

DC makes very good suits with excellent warrenties. It depends on which suit you are looking at to tell you specifics. I like the choices you get, and the ability to customize even stock suits.

I had a Pro 650 HD 6.5mm neoprene suit (custom cut) that I just sold on eBay because I lost 50+ pounds. I was very happy with the fit (before I lost the weight) and the overall quality / price. Well made product at a much lower price point than DUI.

I would have bought one of DC's shell suits to replace the 650HD if my LDS had not offered me over 50% off MSRP on a new (but discontinued) Andy's DS3 suit that fit like it was made for me.

Love my Z Flex, all Cordura off the rack-they shortened the legs 2 inches, swapped the boot size and intalled a pocket on the thigh. If you are going to dive in COLD water I would strongly recomend a warm collar option. All said and done this is a high quality suit for short money.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom