Diving Concepts Ultraflex Pro Dry Suit *Barely Used!*

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zach613

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Diving Concepts Ultraflex Pro, this is an extremely well made suit and the whole package was well over $3000 when it was purchased.

It looks like it has never been wet because it was only wet during a drysuit class. I am selling it for a friend who decided that dry wasn't for him.

It is supposed to be a large, but I can't find a tag anywhere. The guy who bought it is 5'10" and about 180. I had a friend try it on that was interested in it and he was 6'2" and it looked fine on him.
It has a telescopic torso, so it is pretty forgiving in the height department. The boots are size 11.

It has one thigh pocket on the right. It comes with a hood, dry gloves, and 3 different undergarments (capabilities of these undergarments range from "kinda cold" to "really ****ing cold"). Also, a nice gear bag and drysuit hose.

It really is a great looking suit. The seals are all in good condition (the neck seal is neoprene and the wrist seals are user changeable).

Let me know if you have any questions. Asking $1100 OBO

IMG_6712.jpgIMG_6713.jpgIMG_6714.jpgIMG_6715.jpgIMG_6716.jpg

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom