Diving cruise for scubaboarder's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Natasha has mentioned the possibility of doing a diving cruise made up of scubaboarders as a group. This would possibly be the western Carribean and include diving.

Is this something that you would be interested in doing?

I like the idea and think its worth kicking around to find out if enough people would be interested so Natasha knows whether or not to pursue the idea.

I would be interested, but as usual it would be based on cost and times.

Chad

time of year or dates of the cruise but can I suggest selling your drysuit and BP/wings to raise the necessary funds :D

"I can't help with....
time of year or dates of the cruise but can I suggest selling your drysuit and BP/wings to raise the necessary funds"

Not worth it....sorry Natasha.

Chad

Another trip arranged by Natasha? Do I HAVE to?!?

Anyone who isn't enticed by this idea either hates cruising, or should have their head examined. Natasha is a fabulous scuba-vacation planner. I'd travel with her anywhere!!!!

When and Where Darlin'?

Scuba-sass :)

scuba-sass once bubbled...
Another trip arranged by Natasha? Do I HAVE to?!?

Anyone who isn't enticed by this idea either hates cruising, or should have their head examined. Natasha is a fabulous scuba-vacation planner. I'd travel with her anywhere!!!!

When and Where Darlin'?

I'd much rather spend my limited vacation time underwater and soaking up local color, not speeding over it in a floating hotel.

Natasha's part is the only high spot in the idea!

A thread about a dive trip I can be on, and I didn't even start it. Awesome! Thanks JBD.
Like Dee said cruising is not for everyone. But if you have other interests on vacation, other then diving, then it is a perfect trip.
Cruising allows you to see different ports, and decide where you would like to go back, and spend more time. It allows you to eat as much as you want without getting a check after the meal! It also really allows for bonding with your friends more then maybe any other trip could.
I really LOVE to cruise.
Let's leave this thread here for a few more days, then I'll move it over to Group Trips and we can see if there seems to be more interest.
If so, we'll start talking about dates and prices. Another good thing about cruises is that there are several different price ranges on the same ship to choose from.
This makes it affordable for most everyone.
Thanks again guys. I'd love to put this together.

P.S. Sass, when is Lydia's Spring Break?

Hi Natasha,

Lyd's break is March 15 - 31. That would be a perfect vacation time for us, but ofcourse, may not work for everyone...

Not that we can afford to go back there right away, but have you seen the deals that Princess in offering on the former Rennaissance R-3&4 in French Polynesia? $1,000 for a balcony cabin on a 10-day cruise. Incredible!

Happy Divning,

Lydia's dates work for me. I would like to offer a trip during those dates.
So don't plan on being anywhere, but with us then! Ha!
So now we have the date time frame.
I'll do some work and see what the price ranges are from inside, outside, and balcony cabins going to the Western Caribbean.
Hopefully, enough other people will want to cruise.
If not, we can still go to Curacao or Cayman then, right?
Yes, I know Princess is showing some good rates now.
1000.00 is great for a balcony!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom