Diving cruise for scubaboarder's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was putting this out as a 'feeler'. I know some divers have mixed feelings about cruising.
If we can get 16 people commited to going, we will be considered a group. Yes, we get better prices as a group and I wouuld be able to book it in the group department.
The price I just randomly put out was just for the cruise and not the dives. ( DiverG is right about the port charges)
The best way to dive in the port, or should I say the "least expensive way", is to shore dive.
There is a huge difference in price. Boat dives can run 75.00 for two tanks. Shore dives can be 8.00 each.
I would want to shore dive in Cayman, probably behind Sunset House.
Same for Roatan behind Coco View.
Then if we wanted to spend a bit more we could boat dive in Cozumel and Belize.

I'm sure Natasha already knows this, but if you choose to do boat dives make your own arrangements separate from the cruise line. It'll cost you more if you use the cruise ship to book plus you'll probably be highly restricted as to your dive profiles.

DiverG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom