Diving CSSP this weekend - anyone else?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

libra89

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey All,

I'm doing night diver checkout dives for my cert on Saturday night at CSSP so I plan to make a weekend of it, diving both days too.

Hopefully my intended dive buddies don't have to back out (silly jobs, how they get in the way sometimes!). But just in case, anyone else planning to be out there that might not mind an extra diver tagging along? I'm a newer diver (25 dives), but I can hold my own pretty well.

Always looking to meet new dive buddies, so if you're going to be around, even if my friends still make it, I'd love to say hi. Maybe we can make a group out of it :)

Tina

Hope your buddies show. I am lucky, if a buddy says he'll show then it's a deal. Good luck with your class. Most of the specialties are just introductions to a bigger topic of learning and experiencing that subject (called study and practice). Have fun and remember the sun screen!

I hope they are still able to make it, because it's always a bummer to have your plans changed for you. Bummer for them because they lose a dive weekend, bummer for me because I'd have to find a different buddy. But unexpected workload happens sometimes. I have one of those jobs too where I could get pulled into something out of my control. If I am lucky I sneak out of blackberry range before they come looking for me ;-)

Hopefully we'll know if the plan is changing by the end of the day tomorrow.

My wife and I will be there both days doing some fun diving while my daughter gets her OW check out dives done. You are welcome to join us if your dive buddies can't make it. We'll be going off of International Scuba's dock area (close to Scuba Toy's) if you know where that is.

LOL!! Track shoes :) I do like to run, but I think diving is more my speed this weekend.

tk trekers, would love to meet you and your wife. My buddies are not able to make it for Saturday, so I'd like to have someone lined up. I am planning to be there around noon, and I'll assume you are probably planning to be there before then? I've only been to CSSP once so far, so I don't know which shop ends up at which dock. Hopefully they will have signs - most did the last weekend I was there.

PM me if you like to pass along some details about how I will know I'm walking up to the right folks :)

Thanks! Tina

Vanessa and I will be probably at the Adventure scuba pavillion. Its on the south end just up the little hill from the air fill station. International is the next one up the road from there.

Like I said, we will be there sunday. Probably in my blue highlander.

Tom

Friday.... both richerso and I dove the pond today in the strong rain storm! It was wet both below, and on top--LOL!

Back
Top Bottom