Diving Danjugan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

prandyulo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Will be going to Negros 2 weeks from now to dive with some geriatric divers ( I certified 2 of them 33 years ago and I'm a retired instructor already) in Danjugan Island courtesy of the founding head who happens to be a personal friend of mine. Will post photos here when I get back. Has anyone tried diving there before?

Will be going to Negros 2 weeks from now to dive with some geriatric divers ( I certified 2 of them 33 years ago and I'm a retired instructor already) in Danjugan Island courtesy of the founding head who happens to be a personal friend of mine. Will post photos here when I get back. Has anyone tried diving there before?
wow, interesting... never even heard of that place... have fun and good luck!

btw... does that dive site have wheelchair ramps? hahahahaha kidding prandy :biggrin:

Jag

I've heard of the island, but havent talked to somebody who's been there already. looking forward to your trip report :)

i know someone who dove there and came back with nice macro pics. is it a by invitation only kind of place or is there a resort on the island?

this sounds interesting. Thanks for keeping us posted!

Thanks for the web link to Danjugan Island. Seems like an undiscovered diving gem. Luckily, I have relatives in Negros so its something I would defintely consider exploring when I am back in that area. I wonder how the diving compares to Apo Island. Looking forward to reading your dive report.

now that's recycling !!! very innovative of the hermit to use a toothpaste cap... either that or no more shells huh?

contribute_09.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom