Diving Friday and Saturday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IanK

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Three of us are heading down from Davis on Friday morning. If anyone is interested in meeting us for a mid morning / early afternoon dive at maybe Lovers/otter/coral street or Lobos, let me know. We are also heading out on RecTec on Saturday and Jon has 2 spare seats and I am sure would appreciate the extra funds to pay for his fuel. PM me if you can or want to join us.

why a PM? I was thinking about getting down to the Monterey area soon. Any openings at Point Lobos?

What time were you planning on going? PM for cell phone numbers. Room for 4 at Lobos?

PM sent, Lobos still has openings for tomorrow. I've never used their online reservation, s/b easy enough.

Dan,
Are you doing shore or boat for the night dive? I have an out of towner long hoser guest who might be interested... Can you pm your number?

Hey Doc,
See you at Lobos... (wanna scooter race?) :wink:

Dan,
Are you doing shore or boat for the night dive? I have an out of towner long hoser guest who might be interested... Can you pm your number?

Hey Doc,
See you at Lobos... (wanna scooter race?) :wink:

Yea!!!! Let's go! See you there!

We need a trip report.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom