Diving From Phi Phi Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

johnscubadiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just answered a thread and then realised its 2 years old oops! but the information is sill good If you are a diver with a non diving partner
The guy was trying to decide were to go with his non diving partner and considering Thailand

Hi I am on Koh Phi Phi instructing
I am sure if you want to dive but you have a partner who doesn't that phi phi will be the best place if you come to Thailand t offers live aboard type diving but from land.
You can do two great dives starting about 7.30 am and be back by 1.30 pm to spend the afternoon with your partner, no long minibus pick up or interminable boat ride to site .
Also for the dives in the phi phi island Marine park most non divers will join the boat
for at least one day just to see the islands .
The dive oprators from the main land Krabi Phuket Lanta come out here too but have to make about a 2 hour trip both ways.
The reason there are so many dive operators on phi phi is simply the islands close proximity to such great diving 25 minutes to maximum 1 hour for the most remote sites .
The shop I work for is Phi Phi Scuba Diving Center: Welcome have a look
John

Back
Top Bottom