Diving Hawaii

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

free_electron

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm thinking about taking a dive trip to Hawaii about May-June timeframe.
I'm looking for an operator that will offer the following:

- Nitrox / steel 100 cuFT tanks ( that way i don't need weightbelt and i can do 2 to 2 1/2 hours on a tank : two dives on same tank. saves money. )
- 3 or 4 dives a day.
- manta diving ( and not only NIGHT ! )
- no time limits no diving (45 minutes doesn't cut it for me ... i run according to the tank. typically an hour to an hour and 20 minutes per dive.

I'm a slow-poke ( i am known for staying two hours on a 6 by 6 foot lump of coral. I came up because i ran out of videotape ... ) , stay in the 20 to 80 feet zone and want to dive either solo, or with people with like interest ( i'm shooting video... I have no objection to buddy and will be a good buddy as well, provided you are not a velcro or clingwrap diver... give the video rig some room... and don't scare everything away and don't thrash the visibility. )

- have accomodation on site or close by . All i need is a CLEAN airconditioned room, shower comfortable bed and refrigerator / microwave and some local restaurants close by ( walking distance ) and plenty of poweroutlets for all the battery chargers. i don't need fancy hotel. I will never there anyway. mom and pop inn is perfect.

I'm going for a minimum of 3 weeks. it would be really cool to do one week here , one week there ...

Any leads ?

Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom