Diving Helmet For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NEDIVER51

Registered
Reaction score
For sale one Yokahama Diving Helmet, helmet is diveable. $3900 delivered to lower 48s.
I know no one uses these for commercial work anymore but it would make a nice disply in the office.

Attachments

• yoka.jpg
    yoka.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 763
Since you're in NY, if you want to pick it up I could take a hundred off the price.

unfortunately it's not the right time money-wise...a year ago I probably would have seriously considered it though...wondering if you have any other vintage gear...I've been wanting to get a double hose rig...

Cheeko,
I have double hose regulators both working and wall hangers what are you looking for.

Lee,
Most Museums are looking for donations or if they are buying they want to pay close to nothing. I saw one of these sell on E-bay last year for over $5000 but I just don't want to deal on E-bay.
I have to get down your way to find one of those fossil shark teeth, I have alot of old stuff but nothing that old. I'm surprised the government still lets you take them.

Hi

is this helmet still for sell?

my e mail is :

alexi20015@gmail.com

thanks

Alexi

]For sale one Yokahama Diving Helmet, helmet is diveable. $3900 delivered to lower 48s.
I know no one uses these for commercial work anymore but it would make a nice disply in the office.[/QUOTE]

Not trying to derail but the helmets on e-bay selling for $5000 are Navy MK-5. Ones like that for sale complete are much less. Do an e-bay search for diving helmet.

Sent from my DROIDX

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom