Orcatorch TD01 Diving Headlamp👇

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Thanks to Jeff Cody for sharing his informative opinion about the Orcatorch TD01 diving headlamp based on his real-life experience!
😎
👍

" The output is the first thing I noticed. Has a nice wide spot beam like I have seen on many dive flashlights. It can mount to a helmet with the included Go Pro style mount. There is also a headband with the same mount to wear directly on the head. The included 18650 battery has the charge port on the battery or you can charge it on your tabletop smart charger. Also included is a very nice carry case. Three spare O rings and a charge cord are included as well. The rotational switch is easy to use and since on the end of the light it is easy to manipulate even with gloves on. The lower 450 lumen output still puts out sufficient light and the 1200 lumen high setting is incredible compared to other headlamps of the same lumen range. It had solid but balanced feel to it. I am very happy to add this one to my collection. Only one thing I would change woiuld be to add another output setting of around 250 Lumen to give runtimes that would make it good for cave exploration above water. It is a very cool looking light. I own a few other Orca Torch products and have yet to have any issues. I was eagerly awaiting the arrival of this one and it did not dissapoint. "

👉
See more details on Amazon
🔦
:
td01 (2).jpg

ORCATORCH TD01 diving light.jpg

orcatorch.jpg

orcatorch td01 (2).jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom