Diving in Biscayne Bay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glock Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone ever dived Biscayne Bay? Anything to see there?

Thought it might be a good "Plan B" dive for next weekend, in case the seas are too rough for Key Largo. Have some friends flying down for a long weekend, and they really want to dive Key Largo, but the marine forecast is not looking too promising at the moment. :depressed:

Forget it - not worth it - average depth +/- 12' Nothing to see

If you want to try shore diving, you have to go to Broward - lots of info; search if you want more.

Another really good option is Blue Heron Bridge in Riveria Beach, in PB countsy - you can enter the water an hour or so before high tide; often a great dive anyway, but especially when offshore conditions are poor.

Forget it - not worth it - average depth +/- 12' Nothing to see

If you want to try shore diving, you have to go to Broward - lots of info; search if you want more.

Another really good option is Blue Heron Bridge in Riveria Beach, in PB countsy - you can enter the water an hour or so before high tide; often a great dive anyway, but especially when offshore conditions are poor.

Thanks... I've done both BHB and Broward shore dives. Just hoping tofind something else ... Thinking outside the box!

Oh well, I'll keep my fingers crossed for good weather!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom