Diving in Corsica

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bruges00

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all
I had to change at the last moment my holidays plansd and I eventually decided to go to Corsica.
I will be a bit more than 2 weeks there this August.
I read a lot on the internet about the best dive sites but choosing is not easy. I think I will have the possibility to choose 3 / max 4 places from which i could go diving. What would you suggest? And, from each place, what are the sites I should not miss?

For the time being, I was thinking of concentrating in the following 3 / 4 places: (i) Cap Corse, (ii) Calvi/Ile Rousse, (iii) Ajaccio, (iv) Bonifacio / Porto Vecchio

IOs this a good choice?

Any view / suggestion / comment / observation would be very very very welcome :)

Thanks

Luca

---------- Post Merged at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:14 PM ----------

vous pouvez aussi ecrire en francais - merci
e potete anche scrivere in italiano - grazie
viellicht Deutsch auch - danke (meine Deutsch ist nicht perfekt aber...)

Corsican roads are mountain roads. So I strongly suggest you to choose less than 3 places unless you want to spend your holidays in a car.

hi jago
i went by motorbike and went around quite a bit
did some diving in porto, bonifacio and porto vecchio
quite nice, better than expected
pity for some bad weather which made it impossible to go for some dives which promised to be very interesting (some plane wrecks from WWII and the lavezzi islands)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom