diving in croatia-kornati islands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

leolo

Reaction score
i'm going to the croatian coast of the adriatic sea next week and would like any recommendations anyone has regarding competent dive operators and any feed-back on what to expect in general.

thanks leo :eyebrow:

leolo:
i'm going to the croatian coast of the adriatic sea next week and would like any recommendations anyone has regarding competent dive operators and any feed-back on what to expect in general.

Hi leo!
I've been there in '97. Wonderful dives. 10 m away from the shore you are at 10m, then there's the drop off ... easily to 70-100 m.
You can find big fish there, and lobsters, and coral, gorgonies ...

As far as diving centers are regarded I was with a diving center located in Vodice. Forgot the name. AWFUL organization.
I guess they closed their activity by now (hopefully).
We slept in a house on an island. No comfort at all, but the silence, the sky, ... the "pelinkovec". WOW!!!!!!!

Try this link
http://www.findcroatia.com/active_dive.htm

ciao
robcap
a.k.a. Señor Granzo
a.k.a. Sku-ba-Man

Hello Leolo,

If you are interested in diving at Kornati National Park, there are 2 places you should stay; either on the island of Murter or in the small town Biograd on the mainland.

Anyway, here is a useful address: www.albamaris.hr (site in several languages besides Croatian), dive center in Biograd. Although I didn't dive with them, I got some good feedbacks from my friends from Germany.

Hope this will help. I'm off to the seaside tomorrow... :eyebrow:

leolo:

I can recommend Diving center "Zlatna Luka" located near Zadar (marina Bibinje-Sukosan). They organize diving trips to Kornati.

http://www.diving-zlatnaluka.net

Back
Top Bottom