Scuba Diving in Pago, Pago, American Samoa and Lifou, New Caledonia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cruzbound

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi All,

We are going on a cruise and stopping in Pago, Pago and Lifou. I have not been successful in locating scuba diving operators on these islands. Does anyone have any recommendations or used a company on these islands?

Thanks,
cruzbound

Hi All,

We are going on a cruise and stopping in Pago, Pago and Lifou. I have not been successful in locating scuba diving operators on these islands. Does anyone have any recommendations or used a company on these islands?

Thanks,
cruzbound
I tried to go diving with these guys on a cruise ship stop at Lifou in 2019. Communication was a nightmare and then they didn't turn up when we arrive on the pier. When we got in contact they claimed to already have left, except their boat was still moored in the lagoon! That changed the story to 'people were sick'. The footage I've seen looks great. Good luck!

Thanks CJS. I did reach out to them a while ago and got the below answer. Maybe they had problems with cruise ship timing and them decided to just not take us anymore. I would even be willing to pay for a private excursion but they didn't respond to that part.

Hi

Unfortunately we are not authorize to offer scuba diving for cuise ships.

See you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom