Diving in Dhaalu Atoll?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MoonJ

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone has experience with diving in the Dhaalu atoll? I can find surprisingly little about it online, only a handful of websites have written something about it and also almost no videos on YouTube, so that either scares me (it's so disappointing nobody goes there or uploads vids about it) or it means it's not touristy at all which would make it rather exclusive and special. I was looking into diving at the Raa atoll as well but resort and course wise this is the cheaper option.

Any experiences here with diving Dhaalu and whether it's worth it, or better to go to Raa and spend more? Would be around May, so not sure if that affects the preference of one of the two?

Would stay at Riu Palace Maldives and do my advanced open water with the dive center over there.

Many thanks in advance for your response!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom