Diving in Greenwich CT!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That was nice! I hope i could experience that one of these days, been busy at work lately and have no time to dive.

Please post more episodes... thanks

Thank you Canoestick, There are a mess of episodes! You can bounce around and pick the ones you like on our interactive dive map. If you go to Squalus Marine you can check them all out at your own pace. Most of our stuff is in the Long Island Sound. We do have some stuff in Maine, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, New York, The Bahamas and Rhode Island. We are filming in a Shark tank today in Norwalk CT. That video will be up soon. (It will be on the map as well.)

Thanks for your compliments and support!

Captain Denis

Screen Shot 2013-11-11 at 6.35.24 PM.jpg

Being a CT native and a diver, I like what you did with putting your dive videos on an interactive map, makes it fun to look at places you've been that I might have also gone to or might go to in the future.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom