Diving in MD? Wrecks, Lobster? When and where?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll also recommend Ted Green. He is a class act and runs a great boat. I cant wait for the season to start on May 4th, hopefully the weather will cooperate.

Jay, I haven't been out to the Manhattan for a couple of years, but am interested in going back. If you hear of any trips to it I'm interested. Maybe we could ride together? The City of Athens is also on my list, but I haven't been there yet.

Andrew

Oyster,
Sure on the ride thing. You should join us for one of the quarries around here, or a run to Morehead at the end of June. To Dive for is going to the Manhatten, I'll have to find the dates, but it might be the Washingtonian? -What about Jersey with Crazy John?
-Jay

Jay let me know when you plan on that NJ (or other northern wrecks)thing I am interested also. I am getting ready to do Adv. Nitrox/ Deco so as long as I am not involved with that I would come on up. I also have a buddy (who is doing the class with me) who would probably come with me. We are both diving doubles now so that shouldnt be a problem. I have my stage 80 & am waiting on my deco 40. So we will be slinging a bottle just for practice.

I'm going to the Washingtonian and Palmer on May 4th with the OC Diver. If you have a trip scheduled to the Manhattan I'd be interested and 've always wanted to go to Jersey but haven't fit it in yet. Maybe this summer.

Andrew

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom